For those who have propreity images on their website and want to safegaurd(atleast to some extent) from surfers who just right-click and save or go through the source, find the src and save it, I have a partial solution!
click here for an example!
The solution is to load the image inside a flash object. But then its impossible to make one flash each for every image. So, I made a Flash which can
- dynamically load Images
- show the percentage downloaded with a bar
- dynamically copyright messages or add captions
- Unzip the archive. You should find
- flashimg.php - the php class file
- images.php - images definition file
- flashimg.swf - the flash file for loading the images
- index.php - example file
- Edit the images.php file. Will look like this
$img = new ih2hFlashImg;
//instantiate the class
$img ->copyRight("© sandosh");
//Assign default copyright message
//parameters in order -> name, src, width, height, alt(to override copyright msg)
- Include this file in your pages and use
to display the flashimg, where parameter is the image name.
- All done!
Feel free to use this code and also if possible do drop in a line on which site you are using it.